Your privacy is very important to us and we want to assure you that we take the confidentiality and security of your personal data very seriously and this will only be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Obviously it is necessary for us to collect some data about you in order to take your order, payment and delivery instructions when applicable.
The type of information we will collect about you may include your:
• Phone number
• Email address
We will endeavour to ensure the information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies let us know and we will correct your record or delete it if you wish.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We will not pass your details onto any other person or organisation, other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment and delivery.
How we use your data;
We will use your data for the following purposes:
• To make a tailored website available to you
• To provide goods and services to you
• To verify your identity
• For fraud and crime prevention and related purposes.
• Where we have a legal duty to disclose your information.
To fulfill your order:
• To process your order
• To process payment including payment authorisation via payment card, cheque, gift card or other third party payment processor
• To carry out identity verification and fraud prevention checks when purchasing with a payment card and validating personal data you provide via a third party payment processor
• To provide data to any third party supplier or vendor who may fulfil your order on our behalf
• To provide order confirmation, delivery status notifications on any order placed with us.
For customer care purposes:
• To address any customer care issues that occur either with respect to a product or service, delivery, or a complaint or enquiry that you or your recipient raise with us
• To contact you with any changes, cancellation or other issues with your order
• To manage any registered accounts you have through our website
• To obtain customer feedback with respect to an order either from you or your recipient (to the extent permitted under the applicable law)
NOTE: Please note that you will receive communications with respect to fulfilling your order or for customer care purposes even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications.
For marketing purposes:
• With your agreement, to keep you up-to-date with new products and services that we think will be of interest to you and to provide you with promotional offers.
• To personalise your experience with us by providing products and information tailored to you through your purchasing history with us.
For internal business purposes:
We will use any of the personal data collected to help us to understand how many people visit our Website, how well the Website is working and to consider any improvements we may need to make to the Website to improve your online experience. It also helps us determine what products and services you are interested in and what you or other customers might wish to purchase from us in future.
Opting out of marketing communications
You have the right to opt out of receiving direct marketing communications at any time. We will address your opt out request as soon as possible, but no longer than one month from the date we receive your request.
You may opt out of marketing communications or change your preferences with respect to marketing communications by:
• Unsubscribing from emails using the unsubscribe link which can be found in all marketing emails
• Contacting us via the ‘contact us’ page on our Website.
Information will never be sold or shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
You have the right to ask what personal information we hold about you at any time and the right to ask us to update or remove that information free of charge. We will address your opt out request as soon as possible, but no longer than one month from the date we receive your request.