We are very excited about our upcoming Pumpkin Day! There is lots of activity happening around Green Pastures to make this an amazing day for our customers. The office is full of fancy dress costumes, we are literally falling over pumpkins and decorations, and the kitchen are busy coming up with delicious recipes!
There will be so much going on, on the day. Come and join us for:
- Super fun potion making! Take one away with you!
- Yummy food tasting – delicious delights from our restaurant for you to try!
- Fantastic Pumpkin Trail – see our painted pumpkins, follow the clues, and win a prize
- Face painting
- Pumpkin carving – carve your own or watch our Pumpkin Sculptor, Ray Noakes in action until 1pm when our resident pumpkin carver, Bob Rumsby (aka the window cleaner) will take over
- Pumpkin Pie Bake-Off – Bring in your home-made Pumpkin Pie for judging by our Chefs – the winner gets a free Sunday Lunch for 4 people in our award-winning restaurant, The Gardeners Kitchen – well worth a bit of baking!
- Fancy Dress – come and scare us to win a prize!
- We’ll also have some crafty activities for the kids and of course the restaurant will be full of yummy treats for everyone to try!