Local Festive Fare from Green Pastures
When it comes to Christmas food and drink we have everything you could need for the festive season. We pride ourselves on the quality and variety of our food and drink and we are passionate about stocking as much local produce as we possibly can to ensure everything has a truly ‘Norfolk’ flavour.
Place your order with us and everything will be collected, packed and prepared, ready for you to pick up at a time of your choosing – right up until Christmas Eve.
Click here to download our order form, or you can pick one up from the Farm Shop if you are coming in to see us.
You can return your form in person or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can order all of the following from us:
- Salad Vegetables
- Fresh Herbs
- Poultry – turkey, chicken, goose, duck, pheasant
- Other meats – beef, lamb, venison, gammon, pork
- Accompaniments – bacon, chipolatas, stuffing, sausagemeat
- Cooked meats – ham, salami, gammon, chorizo
- Fish – smoked salmon, pate
- Quiches, sausage rolls
- Eggs, cream, milk
- Bread, rolls
- Cakes and biscuits
- Christmas puddings, shortbread, mince pies